Board index Improving Sex

Improving Sex

Has anyone tried this yet?

The 15-minute female orgasm and becoming a sex machine.

Re: Has anyone tried this yet?

Postby TravisB » January 25th, 2011, 8:12 pm

I liked these chapters, but definitely +1 on the recommendation to check out David Shade. Clitoral stimulation is fun, but it's just an appetizer compared to what's possible with her interior spots. David Shade is like the Tim Ferriss of sex -- he's done lots of research and sorted out what works and what doesn't. I'm surprised Tim doesn't recommend him in 4HB. Neil Strauss surely would have clued him in.
TravisB

Re: oh, yes

Postby someguy » January 29th, 2011, 2:32 pm

berkeleyj wrote:There are something like 5,000 nerve ending there....

Not to mention variety is the spice of life! :)
I did find it interesting that he suggests doing the same thing in the same area for so long. I would think many women would "numb out". (Not to mention anticipation is half the fun - where is he going next?)
Back to the toolbox analogy, (tool, box, mm!), I would consider this simply a point of reference. In my experience most women enjoy stimulation of one type or another over pretty much their entire bodies, whether it's during foreplay, afterplay, in-between play, whatever. The key is really just to make whatever you're doing (and her response) be the only thing on your mind so the energy stays focused. Maybe that's the missing piece of that chapter? I can see where 15min in one area could be possible, and even intensely pleasurable, if both partners were very relaxed and clear-minded. Might be a bit much to expect if someone is just trying it out for the first time though.
someguy

Get on board boys! - Tips from a hot Chick

Postby brbigrl » February 3rd, 2011, 10:59 pm

Boys, you all need to try this ok? Take that as advice from a hot blooded and even more satisfied woman [now].
First thing though Mr Ferris - no woman can feel comfortable with legs spread and a fully clothed male spun around giving her love cave a full inspection - as per illustration in book.
I suggest both lying down with mans arms wrapped around.
I think it's also best because you men can do this more by 'feel' than having to get a full look like a gynocologist!
Just concentrate on the light touch and try to keep to that magic spot!
Believe me it works just fine & dandy!
brbigrl

Postby berkeleyj » February 7th, 2011, 7:11 pm

I was totally impressed that Tim asked women - that was extremely smart in our books, and we think he gets hundreds of brownie points for this.

We were surprised that Tim used such an uncomfortable position. We like a sitting up position as it allows the person doing it ("the do-er") to use one hand for the clitoris and optionally use the other hand for stimulation of the lips, entrance, and reaching inside the vagina. Using lubricant! It also gives you a ringside seat to watch the changing colors and shapes as she engorges - another wonderful thing to enjoy and tell her about as it is happening. But we also like the position that brbigrl suggests.

'Numbing out'? I think if you do exactly the same stroke on exactly the same spot, as Tim suggests, you will numb out. Same thing for all your nerves - walk in to room full of roses and after 10 minutes in the room you won't smell them any more - your nose numbs out. Guys can check this out when they rub on themselves - don't you use some amount of variety of squeeze (pressure), length, and speed of stroke? A small amount of variation prevents numb out, and we think it can really add to the experience.
berkeleyj

Postby 4hourlife » February 24th, 2011, 3:50 am

Yes, I have tried it. It was fun and actually worked, better than I thought. It is surprising how little discussion has been given to this important topic. Here is a link from my blog post about our 15 minute trial. http://www.4hourlife.com/2011/02/06/the-doing-method-and-why-it-pays-to-sleep-with-tim-ferriss/
4hourlife

Postby 4hourlife » April 14th, 2011, 12:53 am

Since I posted this on February 24'th I just wanted to follow Up and see if "anyone else has tried this yet as well"? Happy OM'ing!
4hourlife

Postby ParrotHead » April 14th, 2011, 6:07 pm

Plan to try it soon!
ParrotHead

Previous

Return to Improving Sex

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors