Board index Off Topic

Off Topic

PAGG Stack Exclusive Offer

PAGG Stack Exclusive Offer

Postby admin » March 16th, 2011, 1:06 pm

The folks over at Pareto Nutrition have reformulated and improved their original PAGG Stack to make getting the benefits of PAGG even easier than before.

Along with this new launch they are offering members of the forum an exclusive
$10 off coupon.

Just use the coupon code below to order your supply of The PAGG Stack:
(You must be logged in to see the code)
discount-code-4hbtalk.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Please Login or Register first.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Referrals: 3

Re: PAGG Stack Exclusive Offer

Postby melanie17 » March 23rd, 2011, 3:46 pm

I was very excited to order the new PAGG stack from Pareto Nutrition because i was tired of trying to buy the individual botlles of each supplement.

On the website and you can clearly see from the bottles and label that you receive a month supply of AGG and a month supply of PAG.

AGG cinsisting of
* 150 mg of R-Alpha-lipoic acid (equivalent to 300mg of ALA)
* 200 mg of aged garlic extract
* 325 mg of EGCG (from decaffeinated green tea extract)
and PAG consisting of
* 23 mg of policosanol
* 150 mg of R-Alpha-lipoic acid (
* 200 mg of aged garlic extract
* 100 mcg of Biotin -

BUT I did not receive this...the "PAG" bottle is only labeled to have P in it....

HELP, I am confused and want to know if anyone else has had this issue.
thanks
melanie17

Postby admin » March 23rd, 2011, 4:08 pm

I received an email from them last night regarding this.

Hi -- This is Trevor, the co-founder of Pareto Nutrition. Yesterday (Monday), we shipped your PAGG stack order and there is a chance that one of your bottles (the blue bottle one containing policosanol) was shipped to you with the old formula. We had a very well meaning (and misinformed) warehouse staff trying to help tidy up bottles. There were a few "blue" bottles of policosanol on the shelf and some of you may be receiving them by mistake.

Instead of waiting for a few of you to let us know we screwed up, we're getting ahead of this to let you know that we're shipping you brand new "blue" bottle(s) containing the correct portion of the PAGG stack 2.0: policosanol, aged garlic and R-alpha lipoic acid....via FedEx 2nd day (or FedEx priority if you are an international customer).

If you receive the old bottle, consider it a gift: do not send it back to us. It was part of our original formula and still part of a great product. It contains 23mg of the finest policosanol on the market. Use it, share it, do what you like with it, just know that you'll be receiving the correct bottle shortly; in fact, you might receive the correct bottle before your original order arrives.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to email me directly. Again, I'm sorry for the error, I accept full responsibility for it. Hopefully it is clear we're doing everything we can to make this right and get you moving with your training as quickly as possible.

trevor

You might want to get in touch with them if you don't get your other bottle in the next couple of days just to make sure they didn't miss you.

Brian
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby melanie17 » March 23rd, 2011, 4:36 pm

Hello!
Wow, I am very impressed with the quick response as well as customer service. I will be awaiting the correct order in anticipation of starting this program asap.
thank you very much
Melanie
melanie17

Postby FMFBlogger » March 23rd, 2011, 7:17 pm

Pareto is definitely the best around. Fantastic product and REALLY fantastic customer service. Good choice, Melanie. :)

-j
---------------------------------
Fitness isn't a race, it's a journey.
Check out my Slow-carb recipes!
Twitter: FMFBlogger
Facebook: Finding My Fitness
My Progress Log on 4HBT
FMFBlogger
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Referrals: 338

Postby pareto » March 24th, 2011, 10:55 am

Hi Melanie -- I know I'm a bit late to this thread, especially since we've already connected via telephone and email, but thought I'd comment in case anyone else is reading. First, thanks to Brian for posting our email. I sent that out on Tuesday but it looks like it didn't get to you in time to prepare you for the surprise you got in your order. Again, I apologize, and I appreciate that our solution to the problem works for you.

I do appreciate the kind words from everyone about our customer service, it's encouraging and helps us make it through those days when it isn't so fun (who like to send out emails telling everyone you screwed up?). We never really thought about being a company that has a high level of customer service (the 4HWW certainly suggests avoiding as much customer support as you can) but over time you can only ask yourself "how would like to be treated if I were the customer?" so many times before it becomes obvious to everyone what you value.

trevor
pareto

Postby ParrotHead » March 25th, 2011, 5:33 am

Does this offer have an expiration date?
ParrotHead

Postby admin » March 25th, 2011, 6:24 am

Nope, no expiration date anytime soon.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby someguy » April 8th, 2011, 2:25 am

Has anyone tracked the real-world benefis or effects of PAGG?
I started without it and went for about a month before my order came, spent the next two months doing it and have now been another month off it and I found absolutely zero difference in rate of weight loss, energy level or anything else.
I have to assume that Tim was able to measure the benefits described in the book when his hundreds of test subjects were doing it, but I do wonder what percentage of them were actually responsive to the regimen and to what degree.
Anybody care to chime in on this question?
someguy

Postby ParrotHead » April 9th, 2011, 5:42 am

This issue came up in another thread just the other day--search the forum for it. I think it was in the "Subtracting Fat" section.

My feeling is that if you're happy with your results off the PAGG, keep doing what you're doing.

I'm only a week into SCD/4HB, and I'm taking PAGG since TF seemed to feel so strongly about it. But since I haven't tried being off of it, I don't have anything to compare it to.

I can say that I'm feeling much better physically (more energy, and a consistent level of it all day long), but I can't attribute that to any one factor. The PAGG? The change in food? The extra vitamin D? I'm not sure--but I don't think I want to change anything! :)
ParrotHead

Next

Return to Off Topic

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors