Board index Ground Zero

Ground Zero

hi on day one using two principles

The Harajuku moment, elusive bodyfat and making failure impossible.

hi on day one using two principles

Postby sigmiami » January 10th, 2012, 12:58 pm

This is day one for me - I'm at 209 and would like to get to 192. I'll be incorporating 2 principles 1 no gluten products and 2. 30 grams of protein. Now I had already started to do 3 mile runs and 25 miles of road cycling with some mountain biking as well about 5 Times a week... I guess in two weeks we will see where I am at.
I will post my video as soon as I upload it so you can see the before and after .
Sigmiami
sigmiami

Re: hi on day one using two principles

Postby justhamade » January 10th, 2012, 2:13 pm

sigmiami wrote:1 no gluten products

Although gluten containing products are detrimental to fat loss avoiding just gluten products is not really enough.

Wheat, concentrated sugar (glucose, fructose, sucrose), processes seed oils/vegtable oils, and other high glycemic index carbs all should be avoided.
--
Need personalized help? Leave a comment at http://www.myfourhourbodydiary.com/help/
justhamade

Postby sigmiami » January 10th, 2012, 3:17 pm

roger that, I'm not eating any wheat, concentrated sugars, or fuctose. Only type of sugar im getting is Lactose from my daily glass of skim milk.. As for oils I'm using virgin Coconut oil as well as some virgin olive oil...

Thx

Sigmiami
sigmiami

Postby arctichacker » January 10th, 2012, 5:03 pm

Sorry. No milk allowed.
arctichacker

Postby justhamade » January 10th, 2012, 7:03 pm

sigmiami wrote:Only type of sugar im getting is Lactose from my daily glass of skim milk.

Unfortunately skim milk is not going to help with fat loss and is also not very healthy. I wrote an article about raw milk not long ago http://www.myfourhourbodydiary.com/2011 ... -raw-milk/

And here is an interesting article http://www.eatingdisorderpro.com/2011/1 ... -fat-milk/

If you need milk, I recommend raw milk. I drive out of my way into the US every week to buy raw milk for my toddler.
--
Need personalized help? Leave a comment at http://www.myfourhourbodydiary.com/help/
justhamade

Postby sigmiami » January 10th, 2012, 11:45 pm

Well again I'm putting TWO of his principles claimed alone will help you achieve weight loss - he claims that his father simply by eating 30g of protein loss x amount of weight so we will see if it works for me...

As for the milk I dont agree its bad, there is plenty of research showing its actually better than protein shakes as an after work out drink. This is well documented but here is one of them you can look up - Centre for Muscle Metabolism and Biophysics, Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada as well as Michael Phelps who drew attention to this at the 2004 Olympics when he was seen to be drinking Carnation chocolate drinks after swims... That said I drink Kosher milk and will continue as it it has always helped me recover after mountain biking for over 2 hours and burning 1600 plus calories before reading those articles...
sigmiami

Postby sigmiami » January 11th, 2012, 12:35 am

sigmiami

Postby tim_1522 » January 13th, 2012, 7:01 pm

sigmiami wrote:roger that, I'm not eating any wheat, concentrated sugars, or fuctose. Only type of sugar im getting is Lactose from my daily glass of skim milk.. As for oils I'm using virgin Coconut oil as well as some virgin olive oil...

Thx

Sigmiami
If you insist on drinking milk, at least make it whole milk as the whole milk contains less lactose than the skim.
tim_1522

Return to Ground Zero

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors