Board index Progress Logs

Progress Logs

My 4HB Log

Create a log of your progress so others can see how you are doing and keep you motivated

Re: My 4HB Log

Postby brianjg » October 23rd, 2011, 6:34 am

justhamade wrote:
brianjg wrote:'just screw it!' phase before I go mental and stuff my face!
What would that accomplish?

It would taste sooo good and it did! I wont lie, I fell off the wagon in a big way. Kept training but didnt stick to the 4hb diet. Breaky & lunch was OK but dinner was whatever the family was having (roast with spuds, spag bol, fish & oven chips, etc). I didn't go an a binge (no takeaway, sweets or junk food) but I just relaxed I suppose. And I noticed 2 things.

First the change in diet really messed up my ability to training 100%. I knewn this to a degree already but it was really highlighted this time. And secondly I put on over 4KGs in food/water weight in that week!

But I felt the break allowed me time to regroup and find the fresh focus I needed to get stuck back in.

So this week I was back to the 4hb diet (less red meat and more chicken & pork though) and I'm happy to report that I'm slightly under my previous recorded weight, inches are down too.

So anyway its time for a mild binge (as I'm going to do from now on) and I'll see you all next week.
brianjg

Postby justhamade » October 23rd, 2011, 12:47 pm

brianjg wrote:less red meat and more chicken & pork though

No reason to avoid red meat. Beef liver and other organ meats are actually one of the healthiest things you can eat.
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/organ-meats/
--
Need personalized help? Leave a comment at http://www.myfourhourbodydiary.com/help/
justhamade

Postby brianjg » October 23rd, 2011, 1:34 pm

Not avoiding it at all just more of a balance. Up to now a good portion of my diet has been made up of red meat (2 8oz ribeye steaks per day).
brianjg

Postby brianjg » November 5th, 2011, 7:01 pm

Last weekend got away from me and I forgot to update the thread. There little change last week with inches the same and a .5lb loss.

This week I've been laid up with some kind of stomach bug so haven't been following the 4hb diet at all and no training either. I've been off work too and eating mostly dry toast or crackers. As such I won't be entering any weight for this week. Hopefully I'll get back on track then next week.
brianjg

Postby brianjg » January 8th, 2012, 5:01 am

So after falling off the wagon before xmas and the usual festive binge I'm back. I lost around 4lbs since new years but I guess most of that is water weight. I'm up around 3KG since my last official weight in but hope to get that off fast enough.

Anyway with a new year comes a new log. Link can be found here and now its off to binge.

http://goo.gl/xO1Ya
brianjg

Previous

Return to Progress Logs

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors