Board index Reversing Injuries

Reversing Injuries

Anyone needing advice

Making your body injury proof and fixing those "permanent" injuries you have.

Anyone needing advice

Postby vinnysimmo » September 4th, 2013, 1:26 pm

Hello there!
My name is Vincent and and I am a relative newcomer to the four-hour-body. I bourght it because I had a lot of time to kill at the airport and now I am hooked!
Just wrote in to say that i am currently training at the university of Gothenburg, to be a Physiopherapist. So if any of you have injury problems you want to ask about, feel free!
vinnysimmo

Re: Anyone needing advice

Postby Margo Bebb » September 4th, 2013, 9:56 pm

Oh good! I do cross-fit but also Yoga - last night we had a new yoga teacher who had us do a lot of stretches leaning backwards and sideways. This morning I woke up in agony, with a muscle that seems to be in my lower back, next to my spine, around the pelvis area... is it best to let it calm down first before going to a physio? (assuming it doesn't get better by itself)

I have Never been injured in crossfit by the way!
Margo Bebb

Postby vinnysimmo » September 5th, 2013, 3:48 am

Sounds like it most likely is the erector spinae muscle(s). A group three mucles that run next to the spine all the way up to the neck. Try doing an antagonistic stretch; ie forwards and sideways in the other direction. Also try icing it, followed by a hot shower. Alternating warmth and cold is a good strategy. If problems do not subside, go see the physio.
vinnysimmo

Postby Eli » November 19th, 2013, 11:31 pm

Vincent, I have a knee problem I was wondering if you could help me on. I've already posted it in a post titled "knee problems: please help" and any expertise you could offer me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Eli

Postby fitforevernz » January 8th, 2014, 5:11 am

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for the offer!

I've a bad shoulder. Out from the back of my right rotor cuff. When I hold my right arm in a shoulder press pose, I get a lot of pain in behind my rotor cuff & often there is just no power...

any ideas?

thanks heaps
RIchard
"Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all" - Helen Keller
fitforevernz

Anyone needing advice

Postby MichaelMi » December 11th, 2014, 11:52 pm

Post up pictures of the wheel, others could give you better advice if you could repair it yourself
MichaelMi

Anyone needing advice

Postby Dimabeereesty » March 21st, 2016, 4:09 pm

I picked up a new stock as part of the deal when I got my FR8 and I decided not to put on the new stock. Anyone need one?
Девушке просто повезло http://vk.cc/4QYc9K
Dimabeereesty

Anyone needing advice

Postby KristinkaJaIca » March 27th, 2016, 1:33 pm

Take a look at the i-quatics site and give them a bell for advice.......they are very helpfull and I am now using about 50 of my lighting from them.
KristinkaJaIca

Return to Reversing Injuries

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors