Board index Reversing Injuries

Reversing Injuries

Fix Myopia

Making your body injury proof and fixing those "permanent" injuries you have.

Fix Myopia

Postby The Myopia Challenge » September 27th, 2012, 3:42 am

"Myopia? You can't fix it. But I can prescribe you some nice glasses", the doctor told me. I wondered about it and started digging through the webspace. That's what I found: www.myopiachallenge.com.

The website is launched by an Austrian doctor, Alex. His small vision clinic, the Frauenfeldclinic always got into trouble because of their alternative treatment. His theory (I figured out, that it works!) is, that myopia is treatable. Basically myopia is the result of the deformation of the eyeball. By doing a certain kind of eye muscle training exercises, and that sounds logically from the beginning, everybody can fix this deformation.

He gave me the whole rundown, how myopia (nearsightedness) is a stress symptom, and how wearing prescription lenses turns a temporary problem into a (mostly) permanent one. He sent me research on chickens, stories of Russian draft dodgers with perfect vision using glasses to ruin their eyes, the whole bit. Apparently my eyes got worse because for maximum profit of the industry.

I still exercise and my eyes got better - from -2.00 to -1.50 in one month. I recommended my friends doing it and they all had the same experience. Then, in a café, I met this guy and I mentionned what happened. He told me that he works with alex, too, and in six months his dioptics changed from -4.00 to -2.25! "You need to do work on it every day, though", he said.

The good thing is that the website allows you to do the treatment on distance and that you can do it whenever you want. There are even some free exercises and a lot of explanations for free. I recommend you, try it out!
The Myopia Challenge

Re: Fix Myopia

Postby fullbellyfitness » December 1st, 2014, 8:13 am

I actually wrote a few e-books on this topic. I had a -4.00 when I started and passed the driver's test without lenses and have been lens free for years now. It really works. I don't know if this type of post is allowed though...
fullbellyfitness

Return to Reversing Injuries

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors