Board index Perfecting Sleep

Perfecting Sleep

Polyphasic sleep & testosterone

How to get the perfect night's sleep

Polyphasic sleep & testosterone

Postby cserrano » January 21st, 2011, 8:09 pm

I've read that testosterone is produced when we sleep, so I figured this was worth discussing for those trying the polyphasic sleep techniques, especially if trying to boost testosterone and/or build muscle at the same time. I don't know the details though, so my question to any experts on the subject: is it important to get a full ~8 hours of continuous sleep to maximize testosterone production? Should we skip testing polyphasic sleep if we're looking to increase testosterone/muscle?
cserrano

Re: Polyphasic sleep & testosterone

Postby boattraveller78 » February 25th, 2011, 11:55 pm

I think that is a really good question, but I do not know the answer. I am not going to try polyphasic... doesn't fit my lifestyle.
Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil from Live Superfoods (Oregon, USA)
What are negative calorie foods? Find a Family Law Facilitator
boattraveller78

4-HBtalk • ????? ??

Postby LibGlalo » March 5th, 2011, 6:32 am

I've read that testosterone is produced when we sleep, so I figured this was worth discussing for those trying the polyphasic sleep techniques, especially if trying to boost testosterone and/or build muscle at the same time. I don't know the details though, so my question to any experts on the subject: is it important to get a full ~8 hours of continuous sleep to maximize testosterone production? Should we skip testing polyphasic sleep if we're looking to increase testosterone/muscle?

:(
LibGlalo

Return to Perfecting Sleep

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors