Board index Perfecting Sleep

Perfecting Sleep

Polyphasic sleep and human growth hormone

How to get the perfect night's sleep

Postby masterchief2012 » March 28th, 2013, 9:01 pm

I'm now 19 and I want to get taller in the upcoming years, I know well that the brain produces human growth hormone ( HGH ) , which is essential to growing taller , during sleeping. But I'm confused about polyphasic sleep, does it affect the producing of HGH and other hormones ? Imagine what a person could do with 4 hours of sleep or less, but if that means sacrificing one's hormone, it's not worth the effort, hope you can give an answer
thank you
masterchief2012

Postby justhamade » March 29th, 2013, 1:17 pm

It is in likely that you will have the ability to grow in height after 19.

Polyphasic sleep is not healthy and I would recommend against it. The bullet proof exec blog and the book lights out has some good stuff on sleep.
--
Need personalized help? Leave a comment at http://www.myfourhourbodydiary.com/help/
justhamade

Re: Polyphasic sleep and human growth hormone

Postby smartsleepteam » November 3rd, 2013, 10:17 am

Hi. I am a polyphasic sleeper for almost 2 years and I sleep 4,5 hours a day. Me and my friends made lots of experiments on this fied and we want to share our experience. We decided to create a mobile application that would be an essential guide to polyphasic sleep experience for everyone.

Check our website: www.smartsleepteam.com

We alredy have a functioning prototype that we use in our everyday life, but we need funds to finish it and launch to pruduction. So we created a company on kickstarter.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/222 ... sic-sleepe

We apreciate any feedback, proposals and contributions. If you have any questions please contact us.
smartsleepteam

Return to Perfecting Sleep

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors