Board index Improving Sex

Improving Sex

Interview with Nicole Daedone and One Taste

The 15-minute female orgasm and becoming a sex machine.

Interview with Nicole Daedone and One Taste

Postby 4hourlife » March 17th, 2011, 8:21 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that this weekend my wife and I will be going to San Francisco to spend 3 days with Nicole Daedone and the people at One Taste. If you have read the 4 hour body you will know what an amazing opportunity this is! They have offered this free of charge and it is just an amazing opportunity. I will be writing a whole lot about this in the upcoming weeks so stay tuned. Oh and a side note, the entire weekend will be airing on CNN health in the upcoming months. So stay tuned.

Anyway, They have granted me an interview with Nicole herself at least if time permits. I am trying to collect some questions from the blogging community to ask her during the interview. So if you have a question please let me know, I will be answering them on my blog http://www.4hourlife.com/. So if you have a burning question let me know, I will try to ask and hopefully answer as many as I can!
4hourlife

Re: Interview with Nicole Daedone and One Taste

Postby justhamade » May 26th, 2011, 1:27 am

How did the interview go? Any follow up?
--
Need personalized help? Leave a comment at http://www.myfourhourbodydiary.com/help/
justhamade

Re: Interview with Nicole Daedone and One Taste

Postby 4hourlife » May 30th, 2011, 2:26 pm

The show is supposed to air this upcoming month (June)at least that is what we were told. It should be interesting and I am fascinated to see how it turned out on TV as well. There were some pretty amazing people there and Nicole (as well as all her staff) are spectacular people. I was hoping to get a lot of questions but as you can see you were the only person to respond on the forum, I posted in two others as well. I was surprised but then realized that most people even if they did have a question may have been embarrassed to ask. Since the weekend was so overwhelming in and of itself I decided to postpone the interview (although they have kindly offered to write a Q&A on my blog)I still never received enough questions. But that is how it goes with this topic, I was surprised more people didn't have questions about a 15 minute orgasm!! Anyway, the door's still open on this matter and if you have any questions I am still really hoping to get together a good topic for 4hb readers and the wonderful people of OneTaste.
4hourlife

Return to Improving Sex

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors