Board index Improving Sex

Improving Sex

Has anyone tried this yet?

The 15-minute female orgasm and becoming a sex machine.

Has anyone tried this yet?

Postby ScottVA » January 18th, 2011, 12:19 am

I have yet to try this, as I just started to read the chapter and shocked there isn't anything posted on it yet!
ScottVA

Re: Has anyone tried this yet?

Postby clumzgirl » January 18th, 2011, 12:42 pm

Took the suggestion on p. 233 and it was, uhm ... an improvement. :) Will be trying out p. 235 soon. I'll report back!

Highly doubting there will be many posts on the following chapter. I don't think most men would take the time to give it a shot. I think the illustrations alone scared my husband!
clumzgirl

Postby ScottVA » January 18th, 2011, 12:56 pm

I am sure I'll have the oppitunity to try this this weekend. I'll give the 1pm thing a shot. I am willing to please my girl :)
ScottVA

Postby SuperRob » January 20th, 2011, 2:09 pm

Wasn't really anything in that chapter I didn't know, but then again, I've always been "lucky in love." ;)
Weight Lost since January 1, 2011: 14.6 lbs.
Inches Lost since January 1, 2011: 7.5 in.
http://dailyburn.com/locker_room/superrob
SuperRob

Postby clumzgirl » January 20th, 2011, 2:54 pm

Showoff. ;)
clumzgirl

The Big O

Postby rees18 » January 21st, 2011, 4:05 pm

From what I can tell from my brief viewing of this chapter, this is similar to a technique I use already on my GF.

I pretty much took it from a guy called David Shade (look him up!)... I'll try to describe as best I can without the help of diagrams;

you put your lips around the clit almost creating an air tight seal if you will, :o and acting slightly as a support. It's called the big O for 2 reasons if you know what I mean.

Then when you're lips are supporting the surrounding area, let your tongue caress over the clit... or do the alphabet with your tongue continuously... mainly focusing on the key 1oclock position. Every now and again I will take 10-30 seconds and focus on a different area of her vagina... but mostly stay on the clit for around 10 - 30 minutes.

Men, if you attempt this, one of you will eventually get tired and stop. Be proud if you make HER tired first.

This will give her amazing continuous orgasms. Also the good thing with using your mouth is added lubrication isn't necessary
rees18

Postby someguy » January 24th, 2011, 3:46 pm

SuperRob wrote:Wasn't really anything in that chapter I didn't know, but then again, I've always been "lucky in love." ;)

Same here, though I was a little surprised to read that the left-side "1pm" area effect is apparently only on the one side, I've always administered TLC to both sides. I guess anything I did on the other side was just a maddening tease! :)
someguy

Re: The Big O

Postby someguy » January 24th, 2011, 3:51 pm

rees18 wrote:...you put your lips around the clit almost creating an air tight seal...Then when you're lips are supporting the surrounding area, let your tongue caress over the clit...

A variation on this is to approach from the side, (support one leg up/back), then, covering your teeth with your lips, suck her clit between your lips while applying some pressure. Lots of variation possible here depending on her response, (teeth or not, tongue or not, more or less suction, more or less pressure etc etc).
someguy

Postby someguy » January 24th, 2011, 3:55 pm

clumzgirl wrote:...I think the illustrations alone scared my husband!

Like the rest of the book, it's a toolbox. The position is more to illustrate the technique without other distractions. Sexual position and technique can (should!) be mixed and matched as one pleases. :)
someguy

oh, yes

Postby berkeleyj » January 24th, 2011, 7:01 pm

someguy wrote:Same here, though I was a little surprised to read that the left-side "1pm" area effect is apparently only on the one side, I've always administered TLC to both sides. I guess anything I did on the other side was just a maddening tease! :)

What I was taught is that the left side 1pm area (a.k.a. "the spot") is the area with the most potential for sensation. That doesn't mean its the spot that I prefer, or the one I prefer all the time. There are something like 5,000 nerve ending there. Talk to each other and find out what feels best! And if you are using your finger, use lubricant! [Water based if you are using latex (ie condoms)].

We use fingers cause they don't get tired like a tongue can, and the amount of fine motor control in a finger is just amazing - you can assemble a watch or do brain surgery with your hands...
berkeleyj

Next

Return to Improving Sex

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors