Board index Improving Sex

Improving Sex

Your guide throughout 4HB Experience PLS READ. Note from Tim

The 15-minute female orgasm and becoming a sex machine.

Your guide throughout 4HB Experience PLS READ. Note from Tim

Postby ziikutv » November 7th, 2011, 4:41 pm

Hi guys,

I spoke with Tim a while back about a web application that lets everyone keep track of their health. He said it would be awesome to see how you guys respond to that..

At first the website will help people guide through subtracting fat.. Later on we will add adding muscle, sleep and everything.

What do you guys think?
What would you want in an app like this? Recipes, help with schedule? smart phone support?
What would you absolutely not want to see in the app?

Edit: I made this a global thread as I want everyone's opinion
Edit2: Modified the title to get you guys to read :P
ziikutv
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: A 4HB APP?

Postby Natacha » November 7th, 2011, 7:56 pm

I would be interested, but it has to be Android Tablet compatible. I don't use Apply IPad, so it won't of any use if it is only for Apple.
40+, Female, doing SCD by the book. No PAGG.
Weight loss after week 6: Lost 9.2lbs
Measurements after week 6: Lost 20.6 TI and BF down 9%.
Natacha

Postby ziikutv » November 7th, 2011, 10:24 pm

Interesting. Well at first we won't have apps for mobiles or any other smart devices. But the app will be accessibly via the browser (thus its called webapp).. however, later on.. someone might want a smaller version of the app in an offline mode on their iPod or something. Thats what I was talking about.
ziikutv
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby javan » November 7th, 2011, 11:31 pm

Ya recipes would be good. Maybe a progress tracking area.
javan

Postby goatlady » November 8th, 2011, 4:31 am

I'd be interested, as long as any mobile stuff was be web-based or Android-compatible. Sounds great!
goatlady

Postby ziikutv » November 8th, 2011, 1:37 pm

Yes we are going to have a tracking area.. here is a sample workflow at version version 1 (what you would do on the website on version 1).

You select your goal to be Subtracting fat..
We ask your to put in your basic measurements
You have a choice to upload your before photos (front, side, back).
You put in some other preferences and you click start..

From there on every week or so you can add your new measurements see your progress, how much weight/bf you lost per week and what you can do to improve.

we will essentially guide everyone through the process of fat loss with tips, faqs, facts and what not from the book. What I mean by version 1 is what we will have when the product releases. New business methodology is to iterate.. so we will do that too. At first we will only have fatloss but we will guide everyone through muscle gain and everything once we get a strong start.
ziikutv
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Your guide throughout 4HB Experience PLS READ. Note from

Postby Natacha » November 16th, 2011, 4:32 am

Sounds interesting... when can we expect the first release?
40+, Female, doing SCD by the book. No PAGG.
Weight loss after week 6: Lost 9.2lbs
Measurements after week 6: Lost 20.6 TI and BF down 9%.
Natacha

Postby 4hrbfanindy » November 21st, 2011, 1:39 pm

I would definitely use an app that made it easy for me to track my progress with 4HB. I would also need an Android-compatible app. Thanks! Can't wait!
4hrbfanindy

Postby Banka » November 21st, 2011, 3:28 pm

ziikutv wrote:I spoke with Tim a while back about a web application that lets everyone keep track of their health. He said it would be awesome to see how you guys respond to that..

There's a difference between him replying to a comment you made on his blog and you guys speaking together ;)

Besides that, the content of the app is obvious and pretty straightforward. Note that since it's so easy to track stuff with Excel, any alternative needs to be free unless there's real added value. I hope that this doesn't discourage you :p
Banka

Postby ziikutv » November 22nd, 2011, 9:13 pm

Yes Banka, I am aware of that. I talked to him personally through e-mail. I was able to get to him due to someone introducing me to Tim.

The app will be free at first because I will be testing it and getting feedback for constant improvement, likely for the first six months. We would only start charging if there is a value added to it as Banka said and the price would be under $10.

Most likely I am going to give testers some free memberships, free goodies and what not so if we do launch something, please please support us by testing the app (will be free)
ziikutv
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Next

Return to Improving Sex

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors