Board index Improving Sex

Improving Sex

gynecomastia connection?

The 15-minute female orgasm and becoming a sex machine.

gynecomastia connection?

Postby colorizing » August 4th, 2011, 11:58 am

Hi-

Has anyone heard anything about anyone experiencing gynecomastia as a result of any the 4HB testosterone routine? I have a what feels like a little rock under my right nipple now. I noticed it shortly after I began the butter & cod oil/brazil nuts combination (also started with raw milk around the same time). First thing docs asked me before xrays and ultrasound was "Are you taking any meds or supplements?" Outside of mulitvitamins, this was it.

I stopped taking the stuff for a while, but didn't experience any reductino in the size of the growth.

I called the folks at Green pastures, they said they'd never heard of anything like this. So I don't know if there's a correlation, but it's an interesting coincidence. Any perspective or ideas welcome.
colorizing

Re: gynecomastia connection?

Postby Whata_Turkey » August 12th, 2011, 1:16 pm

Unfortunately Tim doesnt (from what I remember reading) go into this in the book..which I would say is kind of irresponsible.

When you raise your testosterone level, it also increases your estrogen level. Increased estrogen level in men can lead to gyno. The best way that I've heard to help with this is to take 50mg of zinc picolinate 2 times a day (for a total of 100mg a day..maybe 50 when you wake up and 50 right before bed). I've heard of body builders who are on roids taking even more, but generally I see peopel recommending 50-100mg a day. Zinc acts as an aromatase inhibitor, which inhibits the enzym that converts your testosterone into estrogen. This will help keep estrogen in check.

But honestly, unless you've been tested and your test level is below average i think its kind of dangerous to mess with you hormones for no good reason. A lot of them are sort of interconnected and when you mess with one, a bunch of other things get fucked up.

As far as the tissue going away, I've heard in some people it might go away on its own, but more often than not it would take surgery to remove if it really bothers you.
Whata_Turkey

Postby colorizing » August 15th, 2011, 9:06 pm

Thanks for the informative response. I hadn't heard about the zinc. Yeah, surgery is an option. Plus I read a couple of studies that said Nolvadex can take care of it too. Too bad TF doesn't address this anywhere. I'd be curious to hear what he'd have to say. I'd also be curious if anyone else has run into this - can't find a peep about it anywhere.
colorizing

Postby kenmoorhead » November 27th, 2011, 9:10 pm

...just gave myself a breast exam...
kenmoorhead

Postby colorizing » January 31st, 2012, 9:39 pm

And for anyone who was following this...

I found a place to legally get liquid nolvadex online (two dr.s told me this wouldn't work so they wouldn't prescribe it). The lump was gone within 20-30 days. No surgery necessary.

I tried TF's testosterone protocol again later with no weird side effects.
colorizing

Postby Steve4543 » May 8th, 2012, 11:11 am

Gynexin Official Site - http://gynexin.com I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
Steve4543

Return to Improving Sex

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors