Board index Adding Muscle

Adding Muscle

How does this nutrition plan look?

Topics related to losing 100+ pounds, ab exercises that actually work and Occam’s Protocol.

How does this nutrition plan look?

Postby Magnatolia » February 12th, 2016, 8:51 pm

Hey guys,

Don't know if anyone uses this forum anymore with all the spam floating around.

Anyway, this is what I'm looking at, based roughly on Neil Strauss's diet plan:

1st meal: Shake - 1/2 banana, scoop protein powder, 2tbspn peanut butter, and 300ml milk
2nd meal: 300g rice, 50-100g salmon, 1tbspn olive oil
3rd meal: Same shake from before (post-workout when gym included in the next couple of weeks)
4th meal: 300g rice, 50-100g salmon, 1tbspn olive oil
5th meal: Same shake minus protein powder

Plus, the 3 brazil nuts AM and PM. I may skip the third shake but not sure at this stage. And need to add some vegetables into the two rice meals.

Averages around 3200-3300 calories per day. I'm 6ft 110lb. I was 120lb for ages then I think I just got really slack. So I'm definitely eating more than enough calories for 10lb heavier than what I am now :) I want to be at least 170lb so calorie intake is more than enough for that.

Gym will be the Occam Protocol. 2-3 sessions per week of 45 minutes. 30 minutes or so for the Protocol plus I want to add in the Ab exercises if I can. Or buy a couple of small pieces of equipment and do the ab exercises on rest days at home.

Daily supplements: Vit D3, Cod oil, 1tbspn grass-fed butter, L-Glutamine, Creatine, Probiotic, etc
Magnatolia

How does this nutrition plan look

Postby AlonzosTuGs » February 17th, 2016, 11:37 am

ok thank you. so with this tune, all i need to do is dial in fuel and open up the throttle stop correct?

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the best software for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!
AlonzosTuGs

Return to Adding Muscle

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors