Board index Adding Muscle

Adding Muscle

Teen Transformation

Topics related to losing 100+ pounds, ab exercises that actually work and Occam’s Protocol.

Teen Transformation

Postby GSlancer » August 12th, 2013, 9:37 am

Hi all!

I'm 14 years old and i have been reading 4HB for 5 days now. My dad began reading a couple months ago and loved the results he saw by following the slow carb diet and using the kettleball. I was very proud of him and i started reading the book myself. Im fascinated by the entire book and reaching my potential. Something i was hoping i could do to make my dad proud. But my question is.....

If i were to do the geek to freak or colorado experiment workout, how long would it take to add 5-20kg of mass without taking all the supplements listed in the book. I would only take protein shakes, vitamins and cod liver oil?

Thanks to anyone who answers :)
GSlancer

Teen Transformation

Postby justhamade » August 12th, 2013, 7:31 pm

The biggest variable here is how much you eat. If you want to add mass you need to eat a lot of protein and fat and only eat carbs at the right time to avoid excess body fat.

Tim had a guest post from the guy that did scrawny to brawny a while agoni would look that up too so you get an understanding of how much you need to eat to add mass.

At your age it shouldn't take too long. Good luck.
--
Need personalized help? Leave a comment at http://www.myfourhourbodydiary.com/help/
justhamade

Re: Teen Transformation

Postby Romance1984 » December 2nd, 2015, 4:31 am

hoping i could do to make my dad proud. But my question is.....
gclub royal
Romance1984

Re: Teen Transformation

Postby billybrandon » January 19th, 2016, 12:00 am

Here a question comes to pass me by the head. I have read many times that if we took too many proteins at once that it was turning into fat because the body could not assimilate everything at once.
But guess what the protein and fat are two different things (it is even the opposite), so is what you think that there is a chemical reaction that can transform proteins (whey even supposed to be protected as a lègère rapidly assimilated) in lipid mass. That it just passed through my head and that's one of many black holes that I have for Organic Food
billybrandon

Return to Adding Muscle

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Sponsors